Friday, November 6, 2009

Adventure

As of lately I have been on a non-stop adventure in my own town. I do not have a single place of living and have been couch surfing for a little while now. Some may look at this as being irresponsible and a bum, however I know I can hold down a solid job and pay the bills and what not. Going to school for now is the number one. After school ends however, there is a major plan in the mixing pot. The hi-5 peoples have been talking about taking an adventure across the U.S. Most would call it a road trip, however if everything works out the way I would like it to it will be one hell of an adventure. I have tons of ideas and plans that will hopefully be set into motion and become a reality. I know if you read this blog, you probably check out DefGrip. A couple weeks ago I came across probably the best post I have seen in a while. A man by the name of Andrew McMullen is on a two month long expedition through america. He is driving the whole way and staying with friends, and has a loose agenda for what is around the next bend. When I read this it made the wheels that were already turning kick into high gear. Here is a link to Andrews blog, you should really check it out he has awesome pictures and an even better story to tell. In the very near future the Hi-5 will have one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment