Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Adventures of Sergeant Soggy Button's.


This is just another weird idea that I have. Ok lied I can't take full credit for this. John said one of his usual ridiculous things, so I decided to draw it. I am taking it one step further as well, this is going to be an on going serious.

Seargent Soggy Button's (yes I know it is spelled wrong) is the tale of a meth'd out male, who has no real name. Mr. Button's is just another rad dude looking to get down. Oh yeah and he wears a kitty suit and crawl in doggie doors, so watch out.

3 comments:

  1. this is amazing. now bring me coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When a spin off is appropriate I have an idea for "The Meths" it's a family sitcom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha ok. My scanner is broken so I can't upload the next episode.

    ReplyDelete