Friday, November 6, 2009

Happenings

Since I don't have a whole lot to do these days maybe I will start being better at this bloging thing. The weekly happens for this week have been wide spread. First off lets start off with the boring, I have been sick and haven't done shit. However Jack scored sweet tickets to an AWESOME show. John a.k.a. Lokes has been stuck in the lab blowing shit up. Jack and Lynn have been working their nine to fives. Ron and I were racing on our bikes and he had a chain skip and is a bit concussed at the moment. Last but not least, Frankie. Where do I start, every time I talk to the kid there is some ridiculous thing I hear about his time in New York. From crazy art girls to, drunk ass people having sex with door open in his bathroom. Times are crazy for him it seems, I really hope to get out there soon.

The weekend is now here, The Hamm Jam is tomorrow and I have to say I am pretty excited. Everyone might think that I hate everyone or just sit behind my screen and talk shit all day but if you knew me, you would know that isn't the case what so ever. So I hope for good times tomorrow and some sips, maybe followed by a few moves.

On another note, if you read down this far please take this into consideration. The contest/funny business I posted about the banner contest was a serious thing. Send your pictures, I will use them. They do not have to be gay or anything. SEND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment