Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lynn Interview




1.Name/ Age/ Years riding?

>Lynn Dale Hudson/dirty 30/off and on for 25 years









2.Bike check it up, please?

Frame-Fit 3.5 (best bike ever) Bars- grand slams (big boy bars) Forks- pitchfork xlt's Cranks- blue profiles Wheels- matching proper blue wheels Tires- Aitkens front and back (2.215's) Seat- s&m seat (with rails, no pivital) Pedals- Ruben pedals Seat Post- A Thomson seat post Stem- redneck xlt, Grips- odi longnecks (best grips ever)

3.Favorite thing to ride here in Tucson?

Tommy Logan's jumps!!! Just kidding pools right now (50$ for the cuts spots)















4.Can you try and explain to people why your runs in anything whether it be a skate park or pool last so long?

I'm on the work out program (I'll train you for 50$ put you on the program and get you hooked up with some muscle milk and "jacked and tanned" I got Frankie hooked up but he won't tell anybody), I'm a PE teacher, I like to ride my bike all day, I used to go on 100 mile bike rides for fun now I ride bmx all day.

5.What is one move you wish you could do?

Flairs.
6.What is one thing that you would change about the scene in Tucson? Why?

I would change Tommy Logans and make big jumps because he would get mad, haha!!

7.What are some other activities you partake in besides the twenty inch?

I do lots of stuff like extreme walking and scootin!! I skate some times our new skate park is awesome. Maybe we will be able to ride it one day. Come on John Dale and hook us up with some "flow" pedals. I wanna do some sweet carving like I do on my 250cc!! Foot down braaaaaa through the berm style!! I teach kids PE also, it's the coolest.

8.Can you try and explain what a paddle fan is to people?

A paddle fan is the thing that is on your ceiling with paddles on it and it keeps you cool.

9.What is your definition of BMX?

BMX: having some fun on my little kid bike with pedals (not flow pegs dip shit) and shredding the gnar. Also bicycle motocross too.

10.Whats your favorite spot to get some good food at? Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.

Breakfast: Rincon with the crew, Lunch: Mexican or BBQ, Dinner: my new house with the wife and the crew on the grill!! Ramp coming soon.

11.Why did you start riding little kids bikes?

My dad bought me a sweet schwinn predator and it was blue with blue tires and I could lay down some sweet blue skids!

12.What do you like to ride the most?

I like to ride dirt the most but Tucson is lagging on water so pools are a close 2nd.

13.Where would you like to travel to ride your bike in?

I would like to go every where there are some good trails.

14. And last, any last words.

Yeah Tucson is pretty good for bmx and so are all real bmx kids.
"Frankie needs to get on the pictures also!!", Lynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment