Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pool Dazzzz

Frankie finally came through and got me a few pictures, and they look really good. Just like i thought they would. I was hoping to see the sequence shot he did, but he might be keeping that cuts for Andy. Anyway thanks for getting me the pics, hopefully more to come.


Lynn going over the pool painting

Jack is Probably the smoothest, and flowy
rider I know. If you get a chance learn something
from him.
Typical flowy tire sliding the walls.
Someone give him some flow on tires.


Lynn putting it in the pocket.



OMC represent.



Someone has to ride the shallows, if only
you could capture the speed, oh yeah video... duh.

Hope to see more pictures soon, enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. yeah right the least smoothest. i think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good pics guys! I wanna ride some pools... please.... pretty please...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little bird told me that Jack can air the deep end... is this true? and if so, we would all like to see some footie/pics cause that move aint no joke.

    ReplyDelete