Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Planet Earth


I don't know if anyone else out there watches Planet Earth as much as I do. I think I have seen them all at least five times through, not to mention the caves, shallow waters, and deep ocean way more. On a serious note however if anyone really takes the time to notice how much effort really went into the making of that series it will blow your mind. It does not hurt that they had a fifteen million dollar budget of course but still don't let that blur your opinion. Many things in Planet Earth were firsts in terms of capturing nature in its habit. If I had to give Planet Earth a Review it would get A's across every category imaginable. If you haven't seen all of them you should, many times over... and well if you haven't seen a single one I am most likely guessing you didn't even take the time to read this. Go get your self the series!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment